Honey Hot Lemon Pepper Wings w/ Fries Recipe
Updated: Apr 2, 2021
January 21, 2021
Scripture: "So I decided there is nothing better than to enjoy food and drink and to find satisfaction in work. Then I realized that these pleasures are from the hand of God." Ecclesiastes 2:24 NLT
Hey guys! Thank you so much for stopping by to check out this delicious recipe!!
First things first, The scripture stated above is the epitome of how I want to live my life for now on and kind of how my blog will be shifting towards. This past year was a complete mess. It was devastating for most from untimely deaths through the hands of police brutality to the pandemic. Meanwhile, others suffered job loss and temporary homelessness due to companies shifting their business needs. Despite these tragedies, January 1, 2021 marked a new day in a new calendar and it also marked a perspective shift for me. I've decided to engage in the Word heavily and do more things I enjoy because life simply isn't promised. Therefore, enjoying food and enjoying life is on my agenda and it should be on our agenda too. Despite these circumstances, I pray that God will help you find a way to enjoy life again!
I absolutely love cooking. It's very therapeutic and relaxing for me. I love creating delicious food from scratch and sharing it with family and friends when I am able to. In the upcoming months, I will gradually add recipes I've recreated from my favorite cooks or homemade recipes as the one I'm posting today.
Shout out to my best friend Jiji for the recipe! Check out her YT channel:
Old Bay Hot Sauce: https://amzn.to/392y5tT
Grapeseed Oil: https://amzn.to/3bX0tQ3
Magic City Seasoning: https://www.thecookingcodewithchelsea.com/product-page/magic-city
Mrs. Dash lemon pepper: https://amzn.to/3bWZhMz
Lawry's seasoning salt: https://amzn.to/39KBLj6
Lawry’s lemon pepper marinade: https://amzn.to/2NqqH3m
More about the Bella Air Fryer:
Honey Hot Lemon Pepper Wings with Fries Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
½ cup Distilled white vinegar
1 teaspoon of grapeseed oil
Lawry’s seasoning salt
Lemon pepper seasoning (Magic City or Mrs. Dash)
Old Bay seasoning
Old Bay hot sauce
Lemon Pepper marinade by Lawrys
Honey (any brand)
Ore Ida EXTRA crispy seasoned crinkles (follow directions on the back)
1. First, clean the chicken wings. Take chicken wings out of the pack and pluck off any extra feathers and fat. Place the wings in a bowl filled with ½ cup of white distilled vinegar, ½ a lime, and water. Rub the lime on the chicken and remove all residue. Let the chicken sit in the bowl for 3-5 minutes. Then pour the water out of the bowl. Cleaning chicken removes the raw taste along with other impurities.
Want to learn how to thoroughly clean your chicken? Check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG-GcUlD8uo
2. Next, gently add some lawrys, lemon pepper, and old bay seasoning to taste. Be careful to not over season the chicken.
3. Then, add 1 teaspoon of grapeseed oil and rub the chicken together until the seasoning is evenly coated. Let the chicken marinate for 5 minutes.
4. Evenly place the chicken in the airfryer and set the temperature to 350 degrees. Set the timer to 15 minutes, then flip the chicken and set the remaining time to 15 minutes.
5.Lastly, remove chicken from the airfryer and place in a bowl. Pour sauce over chicken and serve!
1. Mix the lemon pepper seasoning, lemon pepper marinade, and honey together. Season to taste
2. Gradually add the Old Bay hot sauce until the flavor suits your taste palette.
Until Next Time, XOXO